Pistachio Health Benefits
Among the possible science backed health benefits of pistachios:
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium. Both have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits.
- They can lower your chances for cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.
- Their fiber and protein can make you feel fuller for longer. This fiber can also have a positive effect on your gut by aiding “good” bacteria.
- They can help you manage your weight since they’re a nutritious and satisfying snack. This may help you eat less overall and lose weight. Buying pistachios in their shells slows down your eating.
- Some studies suggest that eating pistachios lowers the amount of fat and sugar (glycemic index) in your blood, as well as improves the flexibility and tone of your blood vessels.
Check out this site for more information https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322899#myths-about-pistachios